October 25, 2012

Always

Said goodbye to my Grandpa this week.
In the end, it was the right time for him. Perhaps not for us, but it's never a good time to loose someone.
I know he's with Grandma now, that's the important part.

I think my favorite part of the last few months with him was that I could always just reach out and hold his hand, no words, no explanations. When either of us needed it.
So I've decided that's not going to end.



Other news, because my blog posts have been severely lacking this week.

Winter is coming. The leaves are almost all down, the air is getting crisper, and we're making Thanksgiving plans. Before we know it, the world will be white (fingers crossed for a snowy season this time around) and it will be the season of cozy nights and family time.

I love how much this season revolves around giving. Giving thanks, giving presents... Giving love, and for my family, giving support in difficult times.

So I'm throwing myself whole heartedly into it this year. Crafting up a storm to make various christmas presents and cards and cookies, making list upon list of things I'm thankful for for Thanksgiving, and in this year specifically, giving a lot of my time and energy to this business.

Which brings me to my Spring Wellness Event! (temporary title.)

Planning is starting full swing. Will be creating a facebook page before the end of 2012, but there's always my general facebook page. I have so many people on board already. I appreciated the mailing list requests!! I will keep you all informed.

So far confirmed events are Yoga, Kai Chi Do, a group meditation, and some various singers and speakers. There will be light food and some community organizations that relate to the message. Lots of socializing, very laid back. Any ideas or inquiries are more than welcome.

Much love your way as the wind gets colder. I hope you all find ways to warm your heart this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment