October 15, 2012

Going Public

So, I'm officially a brand.

That's right, folks. I'm officially official... whatever that means.

I have a twitter (@SpreadingTheChi) and a facebook page (Spreading The Chi).
Follow me! Like me! Help me get going.

In other business-y news, I'm officially...






...launching the planning stages for my mindfulness event at the peace wall!

A day next spring all about promoting a positive mindset and how changing your thoughts can change your world. Including yoga, light food, music, Kai Chi Do, meditation, speakers... and anything else that comes my way!

Now would be the time to email me if you're interested in helping out or teaching - or just if you want to be on the email list for updates!!

Let me know: SpreadingTheChi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment