September 20, 2012

Silly Politics.

Sat down to write up my introduction blog post for my Mindfulness event (name to come) and I overheard the stupid debates on the news. Went onto facebook and saw random headlines people posted about which side said what. It's an avalanche of one ridiculous accusation after another and the worst part is that the issues they're discussing aren't even worth talking about. It's not like they're talking about politics. They're playing a stupid game, and people are actually buying into it. This election is going to be based off of the stupidest things...

Where is this country going?

I apologize. That was negative and ranty. It's just... I want so much better for this nation. It really is a great one with SO much potential. Anyway, that was a rant and I'm going to go back to my initial purpose. So bye. Read the new post please.

No comments:

Post a Comment