September 20, 2012

Introducing: (name TBA)

I had a spark of inspiration. And I'm gonna make it happen.

I was having lunch with Daddy the other day at the peace wall and I was thinking about all of the negative going on. Health issues, politics (see earlier rant..), family drama.. It can get overwhelming. And I looked around at the beautiful place, took a deep breath, and realized what I had just done had made my world so much brighter.

I want to share that.

So that's the initial premise. I'm going to have an event at the peace wall full of positivity. Yoga, Kai Chi Do, meditation, talking, eating, smiling... It's going to be beautiful. Drum circles and singing and lots of happy.
So, that's the initial plan. As I keep going with the details I will keep you all posted.

So much love. Let's do it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very cool, I even know someone who cooks for things like that ;)

    ReplyDelete