January 30, 2013

What a Wonderful World

Be careful going in search of adventure... it is ridiculously easy to find.
- William Least

Holy moly. So much to say. This year, my appropriately named "year of the chi", is going SO well. I can't even explain.

Open up to goodness, and it finds a way in. I promise.

Yoga Teacher Training starts on Friday! It feels like just yesterday I was deciding whether or not to do it for real. And massage school starts Monday! I KNOW it's all going to be fantastic. How could it not after the start to the year I've had?

Two biggest things in my life that I couldn't possibly go on without blogging about - I'm in love, and my family and I just got back from a jaw droppingly beautiful vacation to Florida.

I'm thinking about doing a larger post about the trip, including pictures, and my spiritual revelations, but this post is more of a catch-up, so I will resist for the time being.

I just want to say to everyone that life really does have a way of working itself out. I had a really, really rough 2012 and instead of going into this year freaking out, I made a decision to instead move forward. And honestly, it's been a wonderful year. I have complete faith in the journey ahead of me.

Side note, I promise to be better about updating. It's my job to spread the chi, so I'm gonna do it more! Love you all. Peace & Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment